Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's been a hectic week

Time to take stock of the past few days:

Monday -- raked my yard (7 bags of leaves, grass, etc.), attended a performance/service by the Harlem Gospel Choir. It was great.
Tuesday -- supervised a couple a final exams. Got home late.
Wednesday -- we had a fruit platter at work to celebrate my birthday (which was Thursday)
Thursday -- did my first storytime in nearly 9 (!) years. Board meeting. Got home late.
Friday -- attended the final concert of this year's concert series, Papa Duke. It was great. I highly recommend him if you like wild gypsy music fused with all sorts of other styles. Check out his website (www.papduke.com)
Saturday -- worked
Sunday -- I'm planning on doing laundry and barbecuing something (or maybe I'll just sleep)

The weather has been nice-- warm, a little windy. We could use some rain to settle the dust.

No comments: