Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tennis anyone?

I've been trying to watch Wimbledon over the past week before work. Every time I tune in I get talking heads-- which means rain. But the Canadian/Bahamian connection continues with Daniel Nestor and Mark Knowles in the quarterfinals of gentleman's doubles.

No rain here. It's the first serious heat wave of the summer right now. It should be cooler on the weekend though. We had some serious rain over a week ago and now things are starting to pop in the garden. The lilies by the side of the house have started blooming and the rhubarb is almost ready for the second harvest-- I promised my sister-in-law she could have this batch.

Saw Live Free or Die Hard on the weekend. Perfect summer action flick with real stunts not CGI effects (I especially like how a fire hydrant is used to knock a guy out of a helicopter).

MADLibrarian

No comments: